Thursday, March 27, 2014

...another Seasonal Tidbit..........



             Something more from the archives, & it seemed appropriate..

                         I feel very much alone,
                         I take only  that which
                         serves me the best in
                         the light of tomorrow...

                         Ah, yesterday, I only catch
                         a glimpse that reflex a lifetime 
                         for which to build a future,
                         in time that has gone.

                          Present day prospects
                          are ensued  by confusion...
                          Where do I take tomorrow
                          from yesterdays Dreams...

             ....this may have already have been posted here, 
                            ...the first time written was :
                                    August 18th 1979
                            and was dedicated to our friend Sharon...


        ....Now for something in a more timely fashion......

                     As this season brings on it's charm and warmth,
               it can only be duplicated by what is yours....
               
               May your new home reflex these Qualities,
               and the rest of your being go forward with no doubt.

               Return of the messenger, we all prevail to these Flights,
               so that we may return safely to our Homes....

        This next one was written after discovering a 'Higher Self'
  
            Entering a dark Pine Forest, where the trunks of the 
        Pine Trees were large and black....then touching the branches
        that flowed with needles that made a bed for a path that led
        me to an opening to where a Buck stood, gazing at me with
        his big brown eyes and large rack of Antlers.
            He turned and I followed him to the Falls where my 
       'Greater Self '  was standing in the mist of the Falls. Hooded in
        a grey and white Robe, cleansing me up and down in an Aura 
       of white light. 
             He still seemed unclear of my questions,and did not 
       respond. He then turned and beacon me to follow  him down 
       the path to an open field, where I felt that some questions
       would take more time to be answered.....

        At this point in my life I still don't have the answers, just as
      it may take more than a life time to find them.... 
       
                      
                        
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment