Thursday, March 6, 2014

.......More writings from the past.........



     I'm including  two more writings, so that I may have them here off their original paper to this form...
      This one, dated : 7/18/1979 has a dedication to my good friend Sharon, whom I just got back in contact with, after all those years....

                 I feel very much alone.
                 I take only that which serves me best
                 in the light of Tomorrow.
   
                         Ah, Yesterday, I only catch a glimpse 
                 that reflex a lifetime which is gone,
                 that it may build the future.

                 Present day prospects are ensued 
                 by confusion...where do I take Tomorrow,
                 from Yesterdays Dreams.....


     Now this one, which is not dated, but part of that same period...

                When  is the Right Time, to be there.
                 To be there and show your love....

                 When is the Right Time to say:
                That you're the only one....

                 Can this be the Right Time,
                 when all is quiet and still...?
      
                 Or is it just the Right Time,
                 when you make it your Will....?

                 Can this be the Right Time
                 when love is fresh and pure....

                Or can this be the Right Time
                when you are not sure...?

                The Right Time is and always will be,
                a moment in the Past....
                
                when all is said and done,
                and not a Soul will ask.......
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment