Thursday, October 31, 2013

Witches Brew

       Here's a little Halloween story that's as scary as most. It's not so much that the story is all that Scary, it's the fact that I wrote this for a school assignment when I was in seventh or eighth grade and received a 'B' for it.

         ............It's called.........The Witches Brew...............

       Witches Brew is about a Witch that lives in an old Creaky house with Spook friends. Their names are, Gobby the Goblin, Lucifer the cat, Stinky the Ghost, Marbles the Skeleton, and Babalooey the Bat.
       
   Once in a Professors'  School, there was Professor Blucas. He wanted an old house to study in. So I told him that there was one on West Road.
    " Could you take me there ?"
    " Yes, I could", I told him.
  The next night the Professor came and brought, Clubber, the Policeman with his dog Skullamug, and with them came Maynard. We were all set to go!
   As they were all heading for the house, when the house came into view, a Bat flew out and back in.
This is very Mysterious, they thought, but kept on going. Then they saw a light!
    In the window of the house, they saw a shadow....it was the Witch...with a pot in front of her stirring something. 
    Maynard said , " That must be the Witches Brew"!
    They went closer, and heard noises and saw a Goblin, Skeleton, black Cat, and faintly made out what they thought was a Ghost!
    Yes! It was, and with that, I said I'm getting out of here!
    No! We're going to stay and study what we see, the Professor exclaimed.
    The Bat came again, and then a Pumpkin Head rolled and hit Scullamug. He yelped and barked, then ran down the hill.
    They all looked at the Pumpkin Head, and then the Professor asked if he was one of the Witches' friends. Yes and No he answered. What's that suppose to mean, asked the Professor.
    Well I used to be, but they didn't want me around any more. My name is Punky.
     The Professor introduced himself and all of us, then shortly after Punky told us that the Witch is hastily making up some Brew to make a person into a 'Spook' !
    We all waited and waited...then total silence....
Then came a loud Boom! The old house blew up! They saw all the Spooks being blown into the Sky and last of all with a loud, shrill, scream....the Witch...!!


          I do have to admit  that I took some liberties in the a few areas of content. Which I don't suppose it helped all that much. But hey, what do you want for a Fifty Five Year old, or so document that has been buried all the years and then re-appearing on Halloween......
    
                       WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment