Thursday, August 11, 2011

From..In From the Storm ...to..Out in the Storm...

...Well it's been a couple of interesting days on Face Book, with my computer not exactly performing the way it should on that particular forum. But hey, what else is new...I'm glad you asked...it just so happens that not only did I steal a dream sequence away from Candy...which she might be upset with me since I haven't heard from her, although I did warn her twice that I was going to 'borrow' from her email.....I now have another little ditty that she relayed to me, that I don't think she'll mind me using.

   ...She mentioned to her son Marc , that she was reading my blog and he reminded her of a funny story: I was visiting them at the apartment on Aspetuck Ave. , Jean Callahan and Mike Frisbee were there as well. It was snowing hard and we all decided to sled down Aspetuck. She reminded me that it was a steep hill, and we all got on big pieces of cardboard and I decided , apparently following some 'herb' omelets that I made, that it would be fun to 'surf' down the hill. I was flying..until I hit something under the snow that sent me airbourne. I landed & plowed through the snow all the way to the Green. Then I just lay there. Jean, Mike, and Candy were laughing so hard she thought that they would all pee their pants!! Marc thought that I was dead, and went running over to help me. He reached me just as I stood up , shook myself  like a giant bear, and roared ! To this day Candy is surprised that we didn't trumatize him for life!    ....well maybe we did...he's a Republican..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment