Thursday, September 17, 2015

....A 'Poem' from the past.....



               This is something I wrote in the past from a collection of writings I did back in the late Sixties & early Seventies....the first one is a unusual presentation that can be interpreted in a few ways, but still coming out as the same topic...well it's hard to decribe so here it is and you can see for yourself.....
            .....the title is ..'Going Up?'....

                              ZIG ZAG
                                               AND A PAPER
                    I WAS THERE
                                               WHEN A FRIEND
         AND I SAT AWHILE
                                               WIND AND RAIN
    BLOWING THE GRASS
                                               BY PASSING THE FIRE
GREENS WERE SMOKED
                                               LEAVING OUR THOUGHTS BEHIND
GETTING LOST IN A HIGH
                                               LAUGHTER AND SOUND
BEING FOUND IN A BAG 
                                               FOLLOWED A RYHME
           WE BOTH TOATED
                                               NOT MUCH MORE
           A NICKLE OR TWO.

.....Now take a piece of paper and cover the Right side of the Poem.

  I hope you enjoy this little 'Side Trip', and I have more to share, but no others like this....and I'm sure I could never duplicate it at this point in my life, althought I hope to continue writing more for all to enjoy......

                 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment