Saturday, October 25, 2014

.....a T.V. review...



         I was about to put this on the front 'News Page' on fb, under the 'What's on Your Mind' ...but decided I'd keep it around for a bit.
        So I was having my morning coffee, and doing my morning routine, reading the daily paper, and listening to some good 'ole classics. When I came across the article about Mama June's new guy friend she's been seeing while separated from her husband. I first heard about it on T.V. last night while watching a unique entertainment trash show. Then when I saw it in the paper, I thought to myself....self...is this really necessary ? Well apparently it is since the man she's dating is a convicted child molester!
     Well don't ya know they canceled the 'Honey Boo Boo Show'...really..?!! After an agonizing four years about hearing of this show, and of course never watched it....that's  what it took to get this piece of trash off the air...?!!
     On a similar  note, why is the 'Biggest Loser' still on..?!! I can't understand how people can watch Blobber bounce around for an hour.  O.K. you're probable saying to yourself : " hey you're kinda on the heavy side.."  Well yes, but I'd rather say: " large frame", or "heavy-set",and/or, 'Big "Boned"....but these people.?! I'm not trying  to knock them, but is it really worth a prime time show on National T.V...?!!  Well yes, I would love to shed some pounds, but I would not display it T.V.......O.K....on fb, yes, but that's another story.
     Speaking of another Story, the 'Two Broke Girls'..really..?!!
How did that make it another season....and using Kim Kardasian for better ratings..?!!
    Last but not least, 'Two and a Half Men'...I think we can all give a sigh of relief that it's finally gonna be put out of it's misery at the end of this season. Yes Charlie Sheen was the one holding that show together. You can still see him on MOR Ch. 9 at night, and doing what he does best  : 'Anger Management'....

      Just something to get off my ...'Large'.....Chest, let me know what you think...
    

No comments:

Post a Comment