Saturday, July 5, 2014

Pleading the Fifth....

        
          Having made it this far at this point in time, having a week that took a little longer than expected, I came across what now seems to be a day where I can take in what seems to be most relevant to the circumstances that took place.
     First of all I had the distinct experience to get a procedure done on my back in hopes of relieving some of the pain that I have to endure with my Sciatica problem. At times before that I always thought maybe a 'Fifth' would be the cure-all. Not at all the case, I would have to go through with the Epidural  shots recommended, since any operation was not recommended, and was find with me.
    After having that procedure done, I soon found myself in a better mental state, if not physical, for the time being. I was able to function for a few days without much pain, but still skeptical of any long term benefits. Sure enough I did have a recurrence with a substantial amount of pain.
    
    Now at the same time I found on my computer this young Cheerleader, who for reasons beyond my belief, thought it was just fine to go to Africa and kill large wild game, some of which was protected. I took it upon my self to declare her the dumbest, most disrespectful Bitch on the planet! Going to the sites that had shown her actions...the first was Channel 10, CBS. Then got on her fb site, where she proclaimed justification of her actions. All of which just did not fit in the realm of the goodness of society that is trying to protect these wonderful, magnificent beast of beauty. 
    In the period of 'ranting' all over fb trying to find supporters, I did come across one I didn't know & now 'friended' so that we could get more of the word out. Eventually, fb did make my post available, and I finally heard back from others their displeasure in the cheerleaders actions. By the end of the day, I had found out that her site was taken down from fb, but on the out-set, she did get the show on T.V. which I'm sure was a matter of greedy executives looking for the big bucks!
    
     Out of all this, my pain seems less consequential, and my beliefs are still intact, although a small victory, I do believe that Karma has prevailed......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment